Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Gardens 'Toddlers and Tadpoles' Program (2-5yrs)
- Wed Jul 15 2015
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden on Sydney’s North Shore is extending its popular Toddlers and Tadpoles activity program for kids, especially designed for toddlers and preschoolers under 5 years and their carers.
Join the experienced Rangers for a fun morning of play-based investigation and discovery every Wednesday fortnight during school terms.
Children will explore a different bush theme and incorporate story telling, craft, bush walks and gardening activities. Nature play helps children understand their world by actively exploring, discovering, and asking questions.
TERM 3 & 4, 2015 PROGRAM: all sessions take place on Wednesdays between 10am & 11.30am.
Trees and Leaves (15 July)
Mini Rangers (29 July)
All the Colours of the Rainbow (12 August)
Bush Music Melodies (26 August)
Slugs, Snails & Slimy Things (9 September)
At Home in the Pond (7 October)
Feathers, Fur or Fins (21 October)
Getting Down and Dirty (4 November)
The Veggie Patch (18 November)
Flight of the Stingless Bees (2 December)
An Australian Bush Christmas (16 December)
Cost: $12 for kids, $7 for adults (or pre-book all 10 sessions & receive the 11th FREE).
Please note that bookings are essential for all activities!
If you have any questions or need assistance, or would like to be added to the Bush Kids mailing list, call us on 02 9424 0353 or email [email protected]
- Unless otherwise stated, the meeting point for our activities is the Bushland Education Centre, Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
- Children five years and under or with special needs must be accompanied by an adult
- Most of our activities involve a bush walk on an unpaved track – wear appropriate walking shoes and bring a raincoat if wet!
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure the activity is going ahead by calling 9424 0353 on the morning of the activity
- All activities within the Wildflower Garden have been risk assessed
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review