Kids Yoga by Yoga Synergy
- Tue Oct 13 2015
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Term 4 Yoga at Yoga Synergy starts this Tuesday. Come along for a trial and do your kids a favour by getting them into Yoga early.
There are just too many benefits of teaching your kids yoga to list: Here are our top ten.
• Builds a foundation of understanding of how their body works and what they are capable of
• Helps them to understand how to breathe and the effect of proper breathing
• Builds Self Esteem and Mindfulness
• It is non competitive – they only aim to improve themselves
• Teaches kids how to relax and how good that feels
• They become strong, flexible, and agile
And at Yoga Synergy it’s too much FUN. Do your kid a favour. Book it now.
Yoga Synergy Bondi Junction
Level 1, 17 Bronte Rd (opposite Westfield)
Tuesdays 3.45pm – 4.30pm
Casual Attendance: $20 per class
8 Week Term Fees: $144 paid in advance for 8 classes ($18 per class).
Enquiries: Please call 9389 7399 or email [email protected]
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review