Fight on the Beaches Charity Ball
- Fri Jul 17 2015
- Parents Only
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Georgie Gardner will MC the second annual ‘Fight on the Beaches: Christmas in July’ Charity Ball at Miramare Gardens in Terrey Hills, to help in the fight against cancer!
Last year this wonderful event raised $100,000 for Cure Cancer, and this year Fight on the Beaches hope to donate a massive $150,000 …. but they need your help! Grab your friends and family and buy a couple of tickets or a table for a fantastic evening where you can do your bit to fight back against cancer.
- Delicious 5 star food and drinks throughout the evening
- Hundreds of amazing prizes under the Christmas Tree for silent and live auction
- Jellybean Jam on stage throughout the night, with a huge dancefloor
- ‘Fight on the Beaches’ funded researcher from Cure Cancer Australia in attendance
- Lucky door prizes & Photobooth fun
Organised by a group of Northern Beaches Mum’s all affected by cancer, Fight on the Beaches is a great excuse for a fancy night out!
Join the Facebook Group and be part of the community.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review