Featherdale Wildlife Park - free entry for Kids in July!
- Sat Jul 01 - Mon Jul 31 2017
- All Ages
- From: $32.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Featherdale Wildlife Park is home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 260 different species. It has Australia’s largest native collection including Aussie favourites such as Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Dingos, Echidnas, Bilbies, Wombats, Tassie Devils and a huge Saltwater Crocodile named Ngukkur.
This July school holidays is the perfect time to visit as for the entire month of July, Kids will receive FREE admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket! Don't miss the rhythms of the world's largest collection of native Australian birds and conquer your fears by checking out a bunch of slithery, scaly reptiles in the Reptilian Pavillion.
We're even taking care of big families this year by providing free entry for a maximum of FOUR children per adult ticket. Grab the cousins, neighbours and school friends together and enjoy a wild Winter's day with us!
- Purchase a full-priced adult ticket and receive up to FOUR children free of charge.
- Kids go FREE July promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer, such as Birthday Parties, discount promotions, education bookings, trade bookings, group bookings and online bookings.
- A full-priced ticket must be purchased to redeem the offer, with a maximum of four free Child entry tickets per paying adult
- Offer is available every day in July, including school holidays and weekends
Where: 217 Kildare Road, Doonside NSW 2767
When: Saturday, 1st July 2017 - 31st July 2017 (9:00am - 5:00pm daily, last entry 4:45pm)
Cost: Adults: $32.00, Student/Pensioner: $27.00, Senior: $21.00. Children FREE with paying adult.
For more information, visit their website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review