Featherdale Wildlife Park - Daily Show-20% off mid-wk
- Wed Nov 11 2015
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Want to see Australia’s unique wildlife in a natural bush setting? Featherdale Wildlife Park is situated on 7 acres of natural bush setting and home to the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals. Designed to be very family friendly and conveniently situated in the heart of Sydney’s Western Suburbs (45 mins from the CBD and 15 mins from Penrith).
Plan your day before you go:
Presentations & Feeding Times:
Home to 2,200 Australian native animals from more than 260 different species, there are countless opportunities to get up close and personal with many of our furry and feathery creatures at Featherdale including:
– From 9am to 5pm every day, and free of charge, cuddle up to a koala at the Koala Sanctuary. Visitors can pat the koalas, but they can’t hold them as it is against the law in New South Wales.
– From 9am to 5pm every day, hand-feed the kangaroos and wallabies for just $1.
– From 9am to 10am, enjoy Rapt in Reptiles, where a reptile keeper will be holding a snake, python or lizard and the guests can interact and hold the reptile if they wish
– At 10am and 2.30pm visitors can enjoy a Prickly Encounter with Echidnas, see the echidnas get fed and watch a fun and informative presentation
– At 10.15am every day visitors can see the crocodiles being fed
– At 10.30am and 3.45pm visitors can see the Little Penguins at Play
– At 11am pelican feeding occurs in the Pelican Pond located just before the koala sanctuary
– At 2.45pm every day Flying Foxes are fed
– At 3.15pm watch the dingos being fed
– At 4pm see the Tasmanian Devils being fed
– Throughout the day, visit the Gorgeous Quokka, which looks like a tiny little kangaroo and is really comfortable around people.
Facilities for Mums and Bubs:
The Billabong Kiosk servers a range of food including kids meals and the friendly staff are more than happy to assist with heating baby food. There are also two shady picnic areas with BBQs for self catering and parties. Access with prams is very easy with wide paths and double gates for easy access together with ramps located next to any stairs. The five bathroom blocks throughout the park have baby change tables in both the ladies and gents.
This attractive ellaslist offer makes a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park even more tempting: Head down to Featherdale Wildlife Park mid-week (Mon-Fri) to get an exclusive ellaslist discount – 20% off adult or kids entry (kids under 3 always FREE!). Bring your phone, a printout or a screenshot of this offer and show it at the gate to receive the discount. Offer only valid mid-week during school terms, not valid on public holidays, weekends and during school holidays. (Maximum of four tickets per transaction, i.e. 2 adults and 2 children, 1 adult and 3 children, 3 adults and 1 child. Offer is not applicable with any other discounted ticket)
Featherdale is located on 217-229 Kildare Road, Doonside, NSW 2767 (near Blacktown) AUSTRALIA. Opening times: 9am – 5pm daily (closed Christmas Day).
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review