Cronulla Spring Festival - A Fun Family Day Out
- Sat Sep 10 - Sun Sep 11 2016
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Cronulla Spring Festival is the Sutherland Shire’s largest annual festival, right on on the city’s southern beaches on 10 and 11 September 2016.
There is so much to do and a great family day out with a street full of shopping, yummy food, rides, kids carnival and lots of entertainment. "Kids on the Green" is a hub for children’s activities. Get some lunch from the Festival and set up on the grass for a relaxing picnic.
Kids on the Green
At Monro Park (opposite Cronulla Train Station) is a wonderful world of activities, discoveries and fun for kids.
• Visit the Animal Farm
• Experience a Pony Ride through the gardens
• Learn some skills at the FREE Circus Playground
• Get your Face Painted
• Paint an Umbrella
• Grab some treats from the festival and picnic in the gardens
• Chill out to the music presented by A Touch of Eden Café
There are many spots to enjoy live entertainment at Spring Festival.
• The Pavilion Stage at the northern end of Cronulla Street is the hub for live shows, dancing and bands
• The Brass Monkey stage outside the old Commonwealth Bank will bring you a taste of what’s to come at Australian Music Week
• A Touch of Eden Cafe will bring you a line up of acoustic acts alongside beautiful Monro Park
• Don’t miss the Hot Potato Band performing on the main stage and roving entertainment Birds of Paradise on their high rise stilts.
Where: 1 Cronulla Street Cronulla
When: Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September 2016; 10am – 4pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review