Christmas in July Winter Food Festival on Pitt Street Mall
- Mon Jul 06 2015
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
In the dark of night on Sunday, 5th July, Santa’s little helpers will descend on Pitt Street Mall in Sydney’s CBD to install a real-life Christmas tree forest, sure to enchant Sydney-siders young and old with a Christmas in July Food Festival!
120 nine-foot pine trees in oversized red pots will transform Sydney’s premiere shopping strip into a wooded-wonderland for one week, in celebration of Westfield Sydney’s Christmas in July Winter Food Festival.
Passers-by can get lost among the pine trees and indulge in an assortment of complimentary food and beverage tastings, while Westfield Sydney’s dining retailers will spread the cheer upstairs, with over 40 limited edition seasonal dining offers including;
- Becasse Bakery – Christmas cinnamon MacDronut
- Charlie & Co Burger – Charlie’s turkey burger with cranberry and brie cheese
- Jones the Grocer – Pulled pork burger with crispy crackling and apple slaw
- Reuben & Moore – Honey glazed ham & macadamia roast chutney with duck fat roast potatoes & vegetables
People enjoying festive foodie activities amongst the pines including:
- Gourmet cookie decorating with The Australian Women’s Weekly
- Free coffee from the coffee cart and popcorn from the Gourmet Traveller popcorn stand
Enjoy this yummy food festival with the whole family!
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review