Sydney University Winter School Holiday Sports Camps (5-15yrs)
- Mon Jun 22 2015
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Keep active these winter school holidays with one of Sydney Uni’s Sport & Fitness fun filled sports camps.
Sydney Uni has a range of sports camps available for children aged 5 -15 where kids can develop their skills and meet new friends at the same time!
The University of Sydney has a long and prestigious history of sport, witnessing many changes in the athletic world. Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness, based on campus at Sydney University in Camperdown where Sydney’s eastern suburbs meets the inner west, has produced more Australian representatives and won more major competitions than any other club.
Long before kids reach the age to attend uni themselves, Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness is already offering a wide range fun sporting activities for children of all ages to get involved in.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPORTS CAMPS
Enrol in one of our popular School Holiday Sports Camps. We offer a variety of camps including: Multi Sport, Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Netball, Basketball, Football, Water Polo, Fencing and Archery, and Martial Arts Camp.
The focus of our camps is to introduce and encourage kids to participate in sport and fitness by focusing on the following:
- Skill and movement development required to participate in various activities
- Enhancing self confidence and social interaction
- Encourage health & wellbeing by modelling healthy eating habits and by promoting play and leisure
- Emphasise values of friendship and sportsmanship
- Improving the desire to participate, have fun and learn
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review