Bush Tucker at Rouse Hill House & Farm
- Tue Jul 04 - Thu Jul 13 2017
- From: $10.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Search for bush tucker plants with Aboriginal guides from Muru Mittigar around Rouse Hill House and Farm this July school holidays.
Learn about traditional bush foods and make a traditional ‘Johnny cake’. Then sit down to your well-earned tucker! This is a fun and engaging activity for all the family.
Enjoy the following activities during this program:
- Learn how to identify plants and any wildlife we can spot
- Use traditional and contemporary ingredients to make a ‘Johnny cake’
- Bake your cake, make sure there is enough to share
- Enjoy your well-earned bush tucker when the work is done!
Where: Rouse Hill House & Farm, 356 Annangrove Rd, Rouse Hill
When: Tuesday 4 & 11 and Thursday 6 & 13 July 2017; 10.30am-12.30pm
Cost: General - $15; Concession - $10; Members - $10
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review