Day Out at Scenic World Blue Mountains. Spring School Holidays
- Mon Sep 21 - Mon Oct 05 2015
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Day trips are such fun on School Holidays and this Spring Scenic World in the beautiful Blue Mountains is on our bucket list. This iconic Blue Mountains attraction holds a unique place in Australian tourism and offers lots of different adventures and experiences to suit every family and age range.
There’s another fine reason to visit this Spring too. Scenic World celebrates it’s 70th Birthday and for every child visiting Scenic World on an Unlimited Discovery Pass these holidays they will donate $1 to campquality.org – a charity making lives easier for kids with cancer – AND, if you are in the first 70 visitors when Scenic World Opens at 9am on Monday 21st September – you’ll get in for free!
Here’s the Best things to do at Scenic World
- Arrive in style, like you never have before on the Scenic Skyway – it’s the highest cablecar in Australia – and it’s BREATH-TAKING!
- Ride the Scenic Railway – it’s the steepest train in the world you know – and more than 25 million people have trundled down that very very very steep mountain. The kids will be THRILLED!
- Stroll the Scenic Walkway – it’s longest boardwalk in Australia! It’s SO BEAUTIFUL
- Did you know the rainforest is older than dinosaurs – it’s from the Jurassic period! IMPRESS THE KIDS WITH YOUR DINO KNOWLEDGE!
- Ride the country’s biggest and steepest cablecar – the Scenic Cableway into Jurassic Forest.
Dates & Special Offers
Monday September 21 – The BIG item for the school holidays: First 70 visitors onsite when Scenic World opens at 9am enter for free!
September 21 – October 5 – For every child visiting Scenic World on an Unlimited Discovery Pass, Scenic World will donate $1 to Camp Quality.
September 21 – October 5 – School Holiday Early Bird is back! Arrive onsite before 10am to receive a discount.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review