Biggest Deal For Kids in the South Coast This April - Kids Go FREE All Month
- Fri Apr 01 - Sat Apr 30 2022
- Kids are FREE in April 2022
Mogo Wildlife Park is excited to bring KIDS GO FREE 1-30 APRIL 2022 to allow more kids to experience the amazing, unique and fascinating wildlife that calls Mogo home.
Get involved in the daily Easter egg hunt at the park from 9-10am. There's a photo content competition and prizes to be won.
Kids Go FREE
Simply purchase a full-priced adult, concession or senior ticket from www.mogowildlifepark.com.au or at the park, and you’ll get up to 4 children into Mogo Wildlife Park for FREE!
Also the Kids go free offer is available at all 3 parks in the Australian Wildlife Parks group. Kids go free not only at Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, but also at Mogo Wildlife park near Batemans bay and Hunter Valley Wildlife Park. So take full advantage of this offer if you are exploring the NSW coastline and regions this Autumn school holidays.
Mogo Wildlife Park is a wildlife experience not to be missed– eyeball a gorilla, hear lions roar metres away, watch graceful giraffes graze, and incredible primates - many you’ve never seen before! Keeper talks are back too - ask our team when you visit.
At Mogo Wildlife Park, you can leisurely stroll along flat pathways, transporting you on your very-own South Coast safari through to Australia’s most diverse home of wildlife. There’s nowhere else in NSW where you can get face-to-face with gorillas, lemurs, emperor tamarins, squirrel monkeys, a snow leopard, red pandas, lions, tigers, giraffes and so much more in one home. Capuchins, the amazing Siameng Gibbons can be heard calling 2kms away and are amazing to listen to! The silvery gibbons you see as you walk into the park they are fun to watch spinning around as well as the cute Meerkats on guard duty as you walk in the park called ‘Sentry duty’. Plan your road trip today! Mogo Wildlife Park has been committed to the care of rare and endangered wildlife for over 30 years, and we look forward to school holidays and the opportunity to inspire and engage you, your children and grandchildren to share our passion for wildlife.
At Mogo Wildlife Park you get to up close to many of the animals.
- You can feed the Giraffes at Mogo for only $20pp – it’s amazing to be so close to a gentle giant and see their big blue tongues coming at you.
- You can eat your lunch from the café right next to the Tiger on the Tiger deck too! This is amazing and not to be missed.
- You can also sit on the picnic benches near the Primate Island for a snack at Primate Island Café. Enjoy the sunshine, the water views and the amazing monkeys, gibbons, tamarins that surround you as well as cheeky little ducklings that have moved in.
- Grab a load of animal food on arrival ($3pp per animal cone) and feed Deer, Camels, Ostriches and Kangaroos. It is great for the kids to enjoy being so close and make friends with these furry animals.
- Meet their Binturong who smells just like popcorn.
- Experience an amazing Serval encounter.
- Meet the resident new baby Red Panda - Hari.
- Enjoy lion keeper talks and gorilla keeper talks every weekend at 11.30am and 12pm respectively.
Save more – Discover NSW, Dine NSW and Parent NSW vouchers are accepted and you’re welcome to use them to save more on admission tickets, annual passes, encounters and purchases at the café and our Mogo Gift Shop.
Where: MOGO Wildlife Park, 222 Tomakin Road, Mogo
When: 1-30 April 2022. Opens daily 9am-4pm
Cost: Adults $38
For more information and to book tickets, head to the MOGO Wildlife Park website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!