Be The Face Of Sydney Festival 2018
- Mon Jul 03 - Thu Aug 10 2017
- All Ages
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
After the huge success that was last year's 'Faces of Sydney Festival' photo competition, they're doing it again this year! Except this time around, they're adding an extra element of creativity.
In the lead up to the 2018 Festival, Sydney Festival is giving you the opportunity to be featured on the cover of the official Festival program, as well as throughout other parts of their marketing campaign. All you need to do is submit up to 3 photos of yourself getting clever and creative with the brand colours and they'll pick their favourites!
Winners will receive the ultimate Sydney Festival prize pack;
- Your photo on the cover of the official program.
- 5 double passes to 2018 Festival events* of your choice (*some exclusions may apply).
- A double pass to the official Festival launch event in October.
Sydney Festival director Wesley Enoch says "Everyone's a maker. Everyone spends time being creative. Last year we asked you to send in your photos, this year we want you to get creative. The colours of Sydney Festival are blue, red, yellow, black and white - what can you do with that? Nothing is too outrageous. Nothing is too much. Get crazy and see how far you can go in creating a cover shot for our program. I dare you."
Need some inspiration? Think posing with coloured balloons, experimenting with face paint, party hats, coloured wigs, costumes, props, backdrops. The sky is the limit - be as simple or as complex as you like! All they ask is that the above colours feature as much as possible and the photos are as high resolution as possible.
Once you've taken your photo/s email [email protected] with the following information to enter:
1. Your full name
2. Your date of birth
3. Contact information (phone and email)
4. A confirmation that you have carefully read and agree to the competition's terms and conditions.
5. A download link for your photo/s. Please don't attach large images to the email. Use a free file-sharing service like Dropbox or WeTransfer.
6. For the keen beans, feel free to also send through any video footage illustrating your creative process!
When: Entries close Thursday 10 August 2017
Cost: Free to enter
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review