“Alice in Wonderland” Easter Tea Party at The Langham, Sydney
- Sun Mar 27 2016
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
“Yes, that’s it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it’s always tea time.”
Alice in Wonderland
Escape to a world of wonder, fun and nonsense at The Langham, Sydney as we present Alice’s Easter Tea Party, for magical kids and adults alike.
Take part in this exclusive Easter event with your family, where every child, big and small, will be encouraged to explore their imagination, tastebuds and fantastical creativity.
The ticket to Sydney’s best high tea party includes:
- Exclusive “Alice” designer kids menu by Lead Patissiere, Chef Miguel Jocson
- Special afternoon tea menu for accompanying adults with sophisticated delights
- A glass of bubbles for the grown up’s, upon arrival
- Selection of Wedgwood teas, barista coffees and hot chocolates for kids
- Magical creative projects to complete throughout the room
- “Alice” book reading for the kids
- A special takeaway Easter gift for all families
Three (3) sittings only at 11am, 1:30pm and 4pm only for Easter Sunday, 27 March, and bookings are absolutely essential.
Cost: $45/child, $75/adult (includes a glass of bubbles)
For more info or to book your spot, contact our magical Langham Service on 02 9256 2222 or by email.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review