AFTRS Holiday Filmmaking Courses
- Mon Jan 12 2015
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
AFTRS Open School Holiday Program, at the Australian Film Television and Radio School in Sydney, offers short courses in filmmaking, screen acting, radio presenting, digital and stop-motion animation, screenwriting, game design, movie makeup, and much, much more! All courses are taught by industry professionals and take place in AFTRS state-of-the-art film studios and facilities at the Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Sydney.
January courses include:
• HOW TO SHOOT A ZOMBIE (MOVIE) / Mon 12 – Wed 14 Jan (13 – 15 yrs)
• MAKE A STOP MOTION MOVIE / Mon 12 – Wed 14 Jan (9 – 12 yrs)
• TEENS DIGI ANIMATION / Tue 13 – Thu 15 Jan (15 – 17 yrs)
• WRITING A SHORT FILM / Wed 14 – Fri 16 Jan (14 – 17 yrs)
• TV PRESENTING FOR KIDS / Thu 15 – Fri 16 Jan (9 – 12 yrs)
Book early to guarantee a spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made 28 days in advance.
For more information and to book visit the AFTRS Open Website
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review