Toddlers & Tadpoles: Fortnightly Preschool Activities at Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden
- Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Join the experienced Rangers for a fun morning of play-based investigation and discovery.
Each Wednesday and Thursday fortnight during school terms, children will explore a different bush theme and incorporate story telling, craft, bush walks and gardening activities. Nature play helps children understand their world by actively exploring, discovering, and asking questions.
Fairtrade tea and coffee is available for the grownups.
Toddlers and Tadpoles runs on Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-11:30am during term time at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden.
Cost: $13 for kids, $8 for adults (or pre-book all 10 sessions & receive the 11th FREE).
Please note that bookings are essential for all activities!
- Unless otherwise stated, the meeting point for our activities is the Bushland Education Centre, Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
- Children five years and under or with special needs must be accompanied by an adult
- Most of the activities involve a bush walk on an unpaved track – wear appropriate walking shoes and bring a raincoat if wet!
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure the activity is going ahead by calling 9424 0353 on the morning of the activity
- All activities within the Wildflower Garden have been risk assessed
For more information, call 02 9424 0353 or email [email protected]
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
May 01 2016
This is a great outdoor bush setting for toddlers. Very knowledgeable Rangers and some great activities (play dough with herbs and essential oils), songs and stories and short bush walk complete with tiny frogs on the day we attended
Jun 16 2014
Great nature-based activities for young children!