Ready to Read School Readiness Program
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Ready to Read is a leading Australian childhood literacy program, taught in fun classroom environmnets by qualified teachers.
Developed by experts in childhood education and speech pathology based on reserach and evidence, Ready to Read has helped thousands of children across Sydney start school with confidence since 2001.
Extending beyond school readiness, Ready to Read teaches children the fundamentals of reading, writing and spelling in order to build a strong foundation of literacy.
At Ready to Read, they position children for literacy success before they start school, so they can be prepared and confident to start their lifetime of learning.
They exist to:
- Inspire children to become confident learners
- Improve the literacy levels of children in Australia
- Become the first choice of literacy programs for young children based on outstanding value, quality and service to children and their families.
Ready to Read - 4-6 year olds
By the end of this program, your child will:
- Recognise sounds, letters and words
- Spell and begin writing letters and symbols
- Understand rhythm and rhyme in language
- Demonstrate an increased vocabulary and comprehension
- Understand how to use words to communicate effectively
Prepatory Program for 3 year olds
A fun, interactive way to prepare your child for literacy. In these play-based modules, the focus is on:
- Teaching children to make the sounds of letters
- Build their vocabulary skills
- Develop early literacy concepts
- Build on their fine and gross motor skills
Ready to Read is located at various suburbs througout Sydney:
- Bondi Junction
- Boronia Park
- Castle Hill
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review