Chinese Learning Centre in Petersham 中文学习中心
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
If you would like your child to learn and excel in the Mandarin or Chinese languages then The Chinese Learning Centre in Petersham is exactly what you’re looking for!
The Chinese Learning Centre in Petersham, is a not for profit organization that helps to maximise your child’s language ability through a holistic bilingualism program.
The CLC collaborates closely with the University of Western Sydney and Macquarie University to help deliver an innovative approach to Bilingual language learning with a specific focus on Chinese language. They are located on Parramatta Road, Petersham.
What You Get With CLC:
- Program developed and endorsed by the University of Western Sydney using empirical study.
- Curriculum based on sound academic research, in order for children to learn mandarin easily.
- Mandarin is the fastest, most in-demand language in the world.
What’s On At CLC:
- CLC will be participating in the 2017 NSW Department of Education Ministers Award and CLC students will be put forward for the award. A very prestigious award that could be a wonderful celebration of your child’s achievement.
Why Enrol Your Child At CLC?
- Best age to pick up a new language is before twelve years old.
- Learn the language through play.
- Takes an average 3mths for a child under 12yrs to understand a second language in a total immersion environment
- Research shows that bilingualism improve children’s cognitive development, problem-solving skills, results in personal, cultural and social skill enhancement, cross-culturally literate.
- Chinese bilingualism also has high correlation with musical and artistic development
Parking: is available at Palace St.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review