The Top 10 ALDI Products Of 2020 Voted By Aussie Shoppers
The German supermarket chain that disrupted the Aussie duopoly with its strange foreign products, random special buys and rock-bottom prices has firmly established itself as a favourite for fair dinkum shoppers that love its ‘good different’ philosophy.
Now there is a cult of ALDI converts who love nothing more than to wax lyrical about their life-changing, budget-friendly products, and the retailer has given them a voice in the ALDI People's Picks Awards.
This year, a whopping 300,000 shoppers were called on to vote for their favourite ALDI products in the nationwide consumer-voted initiative, which was designed to uncover the ALDI products that Aussie’s can’t live without.
After weeks of voting, the people have spoken. The verdict is in and ALDI has revealed it’s top ten ultimate buys for 2020.
Drum roll, please...
ALDI Australia's Top 10 - People's Picks Awards 2020
- The Life of the Party: Emporium Selection Brie or Camembert Cheese 200g - $4.49
- The BBQ Boss: The Fishmonger Fresh Salmon Fillet 4pk - $11.99
- The Couch Companion: Monarc Utopia Mini Variety Pack 12pk - $4.99
- The MVP: Beautifully Butterfully Salted Butter 250g - $2.79
- The Time Lord: Bakers Life Mini Wholegrain Wraps 8pk - $1.89
- The Health Guru: Forresters Natural Almonds 750g - $9.99
- The Daily Glow: Essential Health Paw Paw Ointment 25g - $2.79
- The Early Bird: Bakers Life Croissants - $2.19
- The Cleaning Whizz: Di San Oxy Action PreWash Stain Remover 500ml - $1.29
- The Lunchbox Legend: Blackstone Vegetable Straws 110g - $2.29
Want to try them for yourself? Spot the blue People’s Picks logo to find the winning products in-store.
More Favourite Things
Have you signed up to our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!