Kids go FREE with Sydney Living Museums Membership!
Ever considered becoming a member of a museum? Then we recommend looking into a Sydney Living Museums Membership. As you know, at ellaslist we are always on the hunt for the best-value kids activities in Sydney, so any membership program that gives us added value, or enables us to save money (especially during school holidays) is going to pique our interest.
Membership with Sydney Living Museums is great value and jam-packed with benefits to use throughout the year, even for larger families.
Here are just a few things we love about it:
- Complimentary membership for up to four kids with every membership – yes!
- Unlimited access to 12 historic houses and museums located in and around Sydney – did someone say ‘road trip’?
- Ongoing discounts on kids activities and events
- Only pay $5 for Make & Take crafting at Elizabeth Farm, Vaucluse House and Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Only pay $5 for entry to Towers of Tomorrow with LEGO Bricks at Museum of Sydney
- Discounts at all restaurants and cafes
- Membership magazine and event information posted to you quarterly
Membership starts from just $72 per year. Head to http://slm.is/fun and follow the membership link.
Sydney Living Museums is perfect for little imaginations to run wild – from beautiful historic houses and gardens, to city museums and programs especially designed for families to enjoy.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!