Behold - 'The Hold' - The Miracle Trick that Calms a Crying Baby
- Mums & Bubs
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
Mums everywhere, we’re here to share with you ‘The Hold’, a new miracle trick said to calm your crying baby!
Even though it seems absolutely nothing will be able to get your newborn to quiet down, Californian paediatrician Dr Robert Hamilton believes he has found the secret miracle holding technique to save you hours of stress and hair-pulling.
Watch the video below to see how its done:
We’ll break it down for you:
- Gently fold baby’s arms across their chest
- Support baby’s head with two fingers laid across the front of their neck
- Hold baby’s bottom with your other hand
- Tilt baby to a 45 degree angle so their head won’t roll back
- Gently rock baby back and forth, and wiggle their butt too!
Apparently this tip is really working on babies everywhere, but we want to hear about it from you! Try it out on your little screamer and comment below on how it goes!