5 things you need to know about NSW Sport & Recreation Camps
- There is something for everyone at these camps, from one-day camps, to awesome seven-day adventures, with all camps catering for children from 5yrs right through to teenagers.
- All camps include nutritious meals, and all overnight camps offer 24-hour supervision by friendly and qualified staff.
- The range of camps on offer is unbeatable! Choose from an adrenalin rush, adventure camps, snow play, water play, fishing, wilderness camps, mountain biking, cooking, and craft… there’s even a camp for budding young builders.
- There are eleven locations, nestled in peaceful bushland settings close to major towns, across Sydney, and coastal and regional NSW. The Centres all offer different specialist programs, taking full advantage of the unique features of their particular location.
- Many of the locations also offer group accommodation facilities, too, perfect for families or groups seeking an all-inclusive getaway that combines accommodation, facility use and catering at an affordable price, at any time during the year.
Book soon to secure your place for the upcoming school holidays.